Please indicate if your organisation has adequate and relevant insurances by ticking which type. LLS may require the applicant to provide copies of the relevant certificates of currency for their insurances.
E.g. Upgrade the western boundary to exclude pest animals and assist with total grazing pressure mangement.
Please include details of organisation, role in the project, the contact and contact details (phone and email).
Use the basic checklist below to determine the project type - this is not an exhaustive list.
● Fence section 1 = 16km of internal existing fencing along the western and southern sides of Happy Valley paddock (see map) will require dismantling.
● Clear to a total width of 20m using our dozer.
● The fence will be replaced by black Waratah star pickets at 8m spacing with 1 bottom high tensile barbed wire at 60mm from ground level, Waratah 7/90/30 Stocktite and another Waratah barbed wire on top.
● The end assemblies for this section will be upgraded to railway line with drill rod stays.
● Install water point trap
Please outline the outcome for the project area (this the area stipulated under the agreement for this project) – and how it relates to the overall management of the properties involved.
This should address:
● How does this project fit into your broader property plan?
● How will the project change the management of the properties involved?
● Why is this project a priority?
● What are you hoping to achieve in terms of drought resilience/management?
● What are you hoping to achieve in terms of pest management?
● How does this project relate to your property or link in with your neighbouring properties past, present and future management?
● Will this project benefit neighbouring properties or have local/regional implications?
Provide some background on initiatives you have undertaken to improve the pest animal and/or weed management and drought resilience of the properties involved in the project.
This should include works or projects (whether funded or not), training courses attended or relevant skills that have been attained.